This Kerrygold butter is unsalted, grass-fed Irish butter. You get 8-ounces of butter in this product. It’s wrapped in a foil wrapper to keep the butter fresh, which adds more value.
About The Brand
The butter market is worth over $1.2 billion (2018). This offers many butter products including salted/unsalted. You can also get various niche products including grass-fed butter, which has been trending in recent years since it offers more omega-3s.
Kerrygold butter is salted Irish butter. You get 8-oz. of butter in the product. This offers a niche product for people looking for Irish butter. You get 8-oz. of grass-fed butter.
Is It Tasty?
Kerrygold butter has received an average of 4/5 stars from 100+ Amazon reviews. Some people didn’t like butter due to taste, texture, etc. However, most people gave the butter positive reviews including the flavor, nutrients, etc. It’s important to try out the butter yourself so you’ll know whether or not you like the butter.
The product includes:
- Pasteurized cream
These are basic ingredients that add value to the product. This adds value since it doesn’t contain any artificial ingredients. The cows are also grass-fed, which adds more omega-3 fatty acids to the butter, which makes it a healthy choice.
Why This Version Is Better Than Competitors
One of the main differences of this product is its real Irish butter. This offers more value versus standard butter. Ireland is famous for its dairy products so it might be worth paying a higher price tag for real Irish butter.
The butter is also salted. This adds more flavor versus unsalted butter. Some people don’t like salted butter but it adds extra flavor if you don’t want regular dairy butter.
What Are The Benefits?
- Brand: Kerrygold was founded in 1962 so it has over a half-century of industry experience. This can provide better value versus startup companies, for example.
- Grass-fed: This butter is grass-fed, which provides more omega-3s versus grain-fed cows. It’s an important issue if you’re looking for the healthiest butter possible. Omega-3 is a healthy fat that benefits skin, hair, heart, brain, etc.
- Irish butter: Ireland is world-famous for its butter so this is a niche product since you’re getting 100% Irish butter. The country offers high-quality butter.
- Salted: Salted and unsalted are some of the main benefits when picking butter products. Salted butter offers more flavor so it’s a good idea if you want more flavor versus standard butter. There are various butter products on the market and salt is one of the most flavorful ones.
The price is about $4, which is somewhat high for butter. However, this is made from grass-fed cows, which adds value to the dairy product. You get 8-oz. of Irish butter, which adds value to the product and helps to explain the higher price. You can find cheaper butter but the quality will likely be lower.
Company Address, Phone Number, and website
- Ornua Co-operative Limited. Grattan House, Mount Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- 00 353 1 661 9599.
Warranty Info or guarantee, if applicable
The product is covered by Amazon’s in-house warranty. So it’s important to read the details so you’ll know what the warranty does and doesn’t cover.
5 positive reviews
B. 5 negative reviews
Where to buy
Kerrygold was founded 55+ years ago in 1962. This makes it easier to find at supermarkets, health stores, and organic stores. You can also find it at the Kerrygold homepage and online retailers like Amazon.